When you need it. The way you need it.
We’ve set the standard for high quality seamless pipe products and exceptionally quick turnaround. Now MST has A106 pressure pipe (sizes range from 1/2” to 2”) available when you need it.
If you’re looking for larger pipe – 2.5” and over – we can make it to order quickly. Plus, you have the added assurance that our A106 seamless pressure pipe products are 100% melted and manufactured entirely in the USA.
All of our A106 seamless pressure pipe is available in hot‑dipped galvanized, pickled, oiled and plugged, and the industry exclusive A106 with Blue Diamond® finish, which is well renowned in the industry.
Submittal Data Sheets A106 Download PDF
Pick your perfect product
MST carries A106 seamless pressure pipe products to suit applications for major refineries, petro‑chemical plants, power plants, boiler fabricators, heat exchangers and other facilities that transport fluids and gasses that reach high temperature and pressure levels. Pick the product that is perfect for you – the options are endless.
- 1/2” to 2” IPS sizes in all four standard schedules
- 2 ½” to 4” also available in all four standard schedules
- Pipe sizes not found on a standard pipe schedule? Just inquire.
- Surface finishes for added protection:
- Exclusive Blue Diamond® coating
- Pickled, Oiled and Plugged
- End treatments
- Threaded & Coupled in sizes 1/2” to 2”
- Cut lengths
- 1/2” to 2” in single or double random lengths
- Larger and custom sizes available
Benefits that can’t be beat
Order A106 seamless pressure pipe from MST and reap the benefits:
- Excellent customer service
- Quick delivery – orders can be shipped in a few days
- Exceptional on‑time shipping performance
- Custom lengths available by special order
- 21’ lengths – standard
- Mixed truckloads available
- A333 grades 1 & 6 low temp carbon steel seamless pipe
- On most major AML lists in the country
- PED, ISO 9001:2008 and TS 16949 certified
- Audits and quality manual available upon request
- Always 100% melted and manufactured in the US
A106 pressure pipe with Blue Diamond®. The coating that’s second to none.
MST sets the standard for high-quality seamless pipe products. Blue Diamond® has always set the standard for coated pressure pipe. Now, you’ll find both exclusively from MST.
When you need superior protection, A106 pressure pipe is available with the exclusive Blue Diamond® coating. Only at MST can you get this world-renowned UV coating that meets ASTM/ASME A/SA 106 requirements and offers superior surface protection.
Why is Blue Diamond® the best choice?
- Pipe ends are machined square, then lightly chamfered to de‑burr the edges
- Fully compatible with nipple manufacturers’ cutting oils
- Coating on every length of pipe is UV cured to deter rust
- Each pipe is stenciled in bright yellow
- 100% melted & manufactured in the USA
Pipe Bundle Chart Download PDF
Click here to learn more about Blue Diamond® coating.
Need more answers?
Have questions about any of our A106 products or Blue Diamond® coating? Please fill out the form, and we’ll respond right away.